IT Support Technician
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Cranswick Country Foods is one of the largest pork processors in the UK, dealing with multiple customers, the foodservice sector and further processors.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Technician to join the busy IT team at the Preston site.
The main purpose of the role is to support the factory systems, first line support to internal users with day-to-day IT problems and IT infrastructure maintenance within the factory and offices.
The main duties are:
- To be representative of the company’s high standards at all times, to conduct yourself in a professional and positive manner.
- To be able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels to promote inter departmental teamwork and work at exceeding customer and company expectations in all areas.
- Conduct yourself in a responsible and courteous manner at all times
- Maintain confidentiality regarding work that is carried out
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ensure that you adhere to and understand your personal responsibilities with regard the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1974, site safety rules, company policies and procedures at all times.
- Not to interfere with any safety function or device.
- Maintain the health, safety and welfare of oneself and other colleagues.
In addition, you will undertake any training that the company deems necessary.
The successful candidate must demonstrate good communication skills, have strong IT skills and background of Microsoft OS and Office, have good analytical and problem solving skills and have accurate record keeping skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Human Resources, Cranswick Country Foods, Staithes Road, Preston, HU12 8TB or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23rd March 2018
Internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying