IT Project Support (Internship - 12 months fixed-term)
Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in the UK with products spanning retail shelves and restaurant menus across the UK and internationally. Cranswick has a simple ethos; authentically made British food, without compromise. We take the skills of artisans, and with a dedication to the crafts perfected over generations, make great, tasty food for everyone to enjoy. It may take a little longer, but as with all quality products, time is a key ingredient and an investment worth making.
Further information can be obtained from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role will offer a student the opportunity to be part of a project team that plans and delivers IT projects within an ever-growing food manufacturing business. The successful candidate will engage with key stakeholders to further their learning and development and provide project support to project managers throughout all stages of a project lifecycle. Within the 12 months you will be involved in a number of IT projects all within different key areas of the company. The candidate doesn’t need IT knowledge but they will need to understand the business processes so that they can help deliver software solutions that fit the business requirements. This will include setting up hardware whilst implementing the various projects throughout the group. You will be required to travel between the various sites on a day to day basis which may include overnight accommodation. Expenses will be reimbursed in line with company polices.
- Assist project managers in the implementation and delivery of key technology projects and processes
- Learn the business processes including manufacturing, supply chain & logistics
- Train end users
- Create training documentation
- Create process flows to capture the processes within the business
- Maintain project reports
- An undergraduate in their second year at university
- Holds a full clean driving licence
- Have access to a car
- Team player, with the ability to self-manage
- Strong time management skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and a people person
- You will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to learn about projects quickly in order to be successful for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: 27th May 2019