Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential; we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Cranswick is delighted to offer this level 3 infrastructure apprenticeship, for a duration of 15 months. The apprenticeship consists of 4 modules and will be delivered via online virtual classroom sessions.
Job responsibilities of an IT Apprentice:
- Support the IT helpdesk to resolve and advise on user queries relating to desk user PCs and business applications including critical factory systems.
- Assist the IT team in the implementation and delivery of key projects and processes
- Assist with software upgrades and rollouts
- Resolve network cabling / switch issues alongside Engineering
- Plan and carry out maintenance of IT systems, applying updates as required whilst ensuring that downtime is minimized
What you will need:
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Confident, enthusiastic and a people person
- Strong time management skills
- Be a team player, with the ability to self-manage
- 5 GCSEs grade 9-5 (A to C); including Maths, English
Pay and benefits:
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Share of the profits with our discounted share scheme
- Additional holiday with length of service
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Access to our Feed your wellbeing hub, with retail discounts and a range of other perks!
Closing date: 1th July 2022 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward)