Internal Recruiter - Fixed-Term Contract
Cranswick Plc- Crown Chicken is part of Great British farming heritage, renowned for delivering traditional products of the highest quality.
Our Purpose: Everyday great food experiences, authentically made, for today’s consumer.
Due to the building of a new £70M state of the art facility, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join our HR Team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This is a fast paced and varied role, reporting to HR team, to deliver an extensive permanent recruitment service at our Weybread and Kenninghall sites.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Research and use a variety of cost-effective sources to advertise roles focusing on local attraction
- Managing the full end to end recruitment life-cycle for permanent roles
- Vacancy progress tracking and reporting
- Advert creation and placement
- Proactively identifying candidates for current and future vacancies
- Management of all job descriptions and regular meetings with the Management team to ensure strong communication across the business
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for recruitment and people
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to multiple and changing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders across all mediums
In return, you will receive a £ competitive salary with 28 days holiday a year (includes Bank Holidays), free parking, subsidised canteen.
The role is initially being offered on a 12-month, full time, fixed term contract and will be based at our Weybread office in Diss, Norfolk.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25th January 2019