(Cranswick Poultry, Hull)
Cranswick Country Foods Poultry is a specialty producer of delicious, cooked poultry ingredients and leading innovators in our industry. We create exciting, original products that meet the needs of today’s busy consumers. Working closely with customers, our bespoke chicken and turkey products offer creative and flavoursome lunchtime solutions, including street food-inspired dishes, superfood salads, hot and cold sandwiches and much more.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Hygiene Support to join the busy Hygiene team at the Poultry site due to business growth.
The main purpose of the role for the complete strip down of low risk machinery , cleaning to an excellent standard , rebuilding and testing
The key elements of the role are:
- Stripping machinery
- Rebuilding machinery
- Testing machinery
- Daily report to your Manager of issues and actions already taken.
- To ensure all technical paperwork is completed accurately and fully.
- To work with factory management in ensuring the hygiene function is carried out within the area, meeting set KPI’s and GMP standards.
- To ensure cleaning equipment is maintained in good working order and in hygienic condition. Where repair/replacement is required, to report same to Manager in a timely manner so as to ensure adequate resource is available to maintain agreed hygiene standards at all times.
- To ensure the chemicals are kept clean, tidy and secure at all times.
- Any other responsibilities commensurate with the post. Any other reasonable requests made by the Directors
- To Maintain the Health, Safety and Welfare of yourself and other employees in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 as well as adhering to Control of Substances Hazard to Health (COSHH) regulations
- To respect and honour the sentiment of the Cranswick ethical policies and codes of conduct, when interacting with your colleagues at all times.
- Lead by example andmaintain an appropriate behavioural standard
- Any other reasonable requests made by the Directors.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to
CLOSING DATE: 07/05/2021
Internal applicants must make their Line Manager aware before applying