Hygiene Operatives (Nights)
18:00 to 06:00 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Opportunities have arisen for Hygiene Operatives to provide a hygiene resource to the factory so that acceptable conditions of cleanliness, hygiene and housekeeping are maintained whilst working in a safe and time effective manner.
Main duties include (but not exhaustive to):
- Carry out general and specific hygiene duties in accordance with the methods and safe systems of work.
- Create a clean, safe and hygienic environment so as to enable food safety standards to be achieved.
- Responsible for working efficiently so as to allow production to maximise potential achievement of daily production plans in order to meet internal and external orders.
- Be sure that after cleaning departments / production areas they are left in a clean, tidy, uncluttered, and hygienic condition ready for production.
- Provide and ensure a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues.
- Ensure the achievement of daily departmental targets as specified by your line manager
- Wear the correct personal protective clothing appropriate to each specific production area and appropriate to the task in hand.
Candidate requirements include (but not limited to):
- Reliability and good timekeeping
- General awareness of basic food hygiene / health and safety principles
- Conscientious and takes pride in a job well done
- Good team worker
- Ability to communicate, understand and follow instructions.
A full job description is available upon request
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
Please note that internal candidates must make their line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting their application.
To apply, please request and submit an Application form to:
Katarzyna Owczarska, HR Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23rd August 2019