Hygiene Operatives |4 on, 4 off |Days |B Shift
Location: Yorkshire Baker, Norton Grove Industrial Estate
Hugden Way, Malton, YO17 9NE
We are currently recruiting for Hygiene Operatives to join our Day Shift Team! The purpose of the role is to provide a hygiene resource to the factory so that acceptable conditions of cleanliness, hygiene and housekeeping are maintained.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Carry out general and specific hygiene duties in accordance with the frequency and according to the methods laid down in the factory hygiene schedule and instruction
- Achieve the targets and maintain the level of hygiene specified by the Departmental Supervisor and Manager
- Ensure that after cleaning, departments are left in a clean, tidy, clear and hygienic condition in preparation for production in any given area.
- Maintain the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other employees, ensuring all COSHH regulations governing handling, storage and labelling of chemicals are adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to all standards and processes relating to CCP monitoring, glass, complaints, label verifications and other paperwork in your department
- Ensure that all open product is removed from the immediate area or covered prior to the use of cleaning chemicals
- Report all accidents, breakages, allergen spillage or machinery damage to the Supervisor or Manager
- Communicates effectively to all colleagues
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to meet job requirements & deadlines
- Previous experience within FMCG an advantage
- Able to motivate self and others
- Understand the importance of health & safety, hygiene and standards
A full job description is available upon request. Salary to be discussed at interview stage.