Hygiene Operative Vacancies
We’ve increased our pay rates making it even better to join our Cranswick Sutton Fields family!
Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in Britain. Authenticity, craftsmanship and great taste, delivered through the highest possible ethical, sustainability and welfare standards are the values at the core of our innovative business. These values are delivered by our most important asset – our team of experts working strategically throughout the business. By joining the Cranswick team you will become a part of a progressive business which is dedicated to developing and nurturing your talent through tailored learning and development opportunities. For a business with no limits, where your career and personal development opportunities have no boundaries, dream big and apply today.
Opportunities have arisen for Hygiene Operatives to join our Production Team. Adhering to procedures, rules and processes set out by production management and other key functions. To work in a safe and time effective manner in accordance with health and safety standards and ensuring food safety, hygiene and quality standards are achieved.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- People: Communicate effectively with colleagues, line management and key discipline colleagues
- Health and Safety: Undertaking task / equipment / chemical specific training to keep and maintain a safe working environment for yourself and others.
- Food Safety: Creating a clean, safe and hygienic environment so as to enable food safety standards to be achieved.
- Service to production: Responsible for working efficiently so as to allow production to maximise potential achievement of daily production plans in order to meet internal and external orders.
- Audits: Working effectively and efficiently in line with auditing and departmental specifications.
- Paperwork: Complete, store / deliver relevant paperwork according to procedure to demonstrate regularity of duties etc.
- Procedures: Working to strict manufacturing, health and safety and technical procedures to ensure standards and safe working is achieved.
Requirements, experience and person specification :
- Reliability and good timekeeping
- General awareness of basic food hygiene / health and safety principles.
- Good team worker
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate, understand and follow instructions.
- Basic numeracy & literacy ability (assessed via in-house testing)
A full job description is available upon request.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your application form or CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: 31st October 2021
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward