Hygiene operative (nights)
Cranswick Gourmet Sausage Co. (Lazenby’s) is our fast-paced sausage facility located in Hull. Using only the best cuts of British pork, fresh herbs and spices, Cranswick are the UK’s leading producer of gourmet sausages and burgers, supplying major retailers and foodservice outlets alike.
This physically demanding role provides a hygiene resource to the fast-paced factory in order that acceptable conditions of cleanliness, hygiene and housekeeping are maintained in a refrigerated environment working on a 4on/4off shift pattern between the hours of 17:30 to 05:30.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- To carry out general and specific hygiene duties in accordance with the methods and safe systems of work detailed on the factory / equipment cleaning instruction cards, at the specified frequency
- Clean to a standard that satisfies both internal and external specifications
- Complete all relevant paperwork appropriately and in a timely manner
- Assist in achieving departmental KPI targets
Requirements, experience and person specification
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Have the ability to follow instructions
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate (ideally)
- Be able to work on their own as be a team player
A full job description is available upon request
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to (Clearly stating the role you are applying for):
Closing date: 22nd July 2022
Please note that if suitable candidates are found, this closing date may be brought forward