Hygiene Operative (22:00 – 06:00)
What does the day to day look like for this role?
This role entails ensuring the factory is cleaned to the very high standards expected within a food production facility. You will carry out all cleaning tasks requested by your managers and ensure the factory is ready to start production at the end of your shift.
- Maintaining and improving Hygiene standards
- Maintain an acceptable level of personnel hygiene and appearance.
- Carry out cleaning validation (swabs – once trained) to ensure food safe machinery and environment.
- Must have the ability to understand and carry out cleaning following the correct cleaning instruction procedures for the relevant tasks.
- Ensure the correct storage and maintenance of all Hygiene equipment and chemicals
- Must be able to always follow all Health & Safety procedures
A full job description is available upon request.
To apply, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23rd June 2023