Monday to Friday
Start Date of Role circa February 2022
(Cranswick Prepared Poultry, Hull)
Cranswick Country Foods Poultry is a specialty producer of delicious, cooked poultry ingredients and is a leading innovator in the industry. We create exciting, original products that meet the needs of today’s busy consumers. We are proud to be opening a brand new, purpose built, breaded chicken factory and have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team, a Hygiene Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to effectively manage the Hygiene team function ensuring that all Hygiene standards are maintained and developed to the required high standard.
The key elements of the role are:
- Coordinate hygiene staff and make sure work is carried out correctly and efficiently to meet the expectations of the business.
- Ensuring CIC documentation is up to date
- Maintaining Hygiene paperwork and paperless systems
- Ensure the correct cleaning chemicals, materials and equipment is available
- Co-ordinate all Hygiene related Corrective Action in reaction to all audits and visits
- To identify key area of risk in various food operations for early remedial actions
- Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas and reduce waste costs where practicable and appropriate.
- Deliver training of both new and established team members as per production, food safety and technical protocols.
The ideal successful candidate would be determined to create and maintain their own standards within the department of a brand new factory and be able to deliver results in a high pressure environment, whilst being able to be flexible and committed to ensure the successful launch of the factory. In return, the role will be rewarding and challenging, and expect to be developed within the role to succeed.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Closing date: 29/10/2021