Hygiene Maintenance Operatives
Stripdown Operatives (Night Shift)
4 on, 4 off – 6pm-6am
Location: Yorkshire Baker, Norton Grove Industrial Estate
Hugden Way, Malton, YO17 9NE
Are you a NIGHT OWL?! Do you HATE waking up early?!
Do you work better at NIGHT?! Are you handy with a spanner?!
We are currently recruiting for Stripdown Operatives to join our Night Shift Team! The purpose of the role is to provide a stripdown resource to the factory so that acceptable conditions of cleanliness, hygiene and housekeeping are maintained.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Carry out stripdown duties and specific hygiene duties in accordance with the frequency and according to the methods laid down in the factory hygiene schedule and instruction
- Achieve the targets and maintain the level of hygiene specified by the Departmental Supervisor and Manager
- Work collaboratively with Engineering team and Hygiene Manager to ensure equipment is in good, hygienic, working order and stripped down according to hygiene standards.
- Ensure that after cleaning, departments are left in a clean, tidy, clear and hygienic condition in preparation for production in any given area.
- Maintain the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other employees, ensuring all COSHH regulations governing handling, storage and labelling of chemicals are adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to all standards and processes relating to CCP monitoring, glass, complaints, label verifications and other paperwork in your department
- Ensure that all open product is removed from the immediate area or covered prior to the use of cleaning chemicals
- Report all accidents, breakages, allergen spillage or machinery damage to the Supervisor or Manager
- Communicates effectively to all colleagues
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to meet job requirements & deadlines
- Previous experience within FMCG an advantage
- Like fixing things and handy with a spanner!
- Understand the importance of health & safety, hygiene and standards
A full job description is available upon request. Salary to be discussed at interview stage.