Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in Britain. Authenticity, craftsmanship and great taste, delivered through the highest possible ethical, sustainability and welfare standards are the values at the core of our innovative business. These values are delivered by our team of experts working strategically throughout the business. By joining the Cranswick team you will become a part of a progressive business which is dedicated to developing and nurturing your talent through tailored learning and development opportunities. For a business with no limits, where your career and personal development opportunities have no boundaries, dream big and apply today.
We are currently looking to recruit a H&S Administrator to support our site HSE Team. The successful candidate will work with the Health, Safety and Environment team to ensure that all documents, reports, and filing are completed in a timely manner.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Inputting energy, waste & production data onto the main environmental spreadsheets.
- Control the daily hazard observations, near miss reports through collation of reports.
- Collate Dept. H&S compliance reports such as weekly, monthly H&S inspections & leadership tours and update the main spreadsheets
- Follow up accident investigation paperwork such as first aid reports, statements, training documents & investigations.
- Update the accident reporting system with information collated by the investigation team.
- Track corrective actions to completion.
- Preparing presentations for H&S meetings.
- Attending H&S meetings and take minutes.
- Communicate effectively to the site operations team.
Requirements, experience and person specification:
- Good IT Skills
- Time management
- Working to deadlines
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Data accuracy
- Good communicator
A full job description is available upon request. Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your application form to: Vikki Daniel, HR Generalist (Vikki.email@example.com)
Closing date: 10th December 2021
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward