Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Job requirements of HR Advisor:
- Generalist HR position supporting both Wayland Farms and our Cranswick Country Foods production site
- Provide HR guidance and advice to our Supervisors and Managers covering all stages of the employee lifecycle, from attraction and recruitment through to development as well as exit
- Hands on role supporting Managers with range of HR topics, including employee relations (disciplinaries/absence mgt/grievances), employee engagement and managing performance
- Reporting HR KPIs, identifying trends and proactively influencing these to improve upon targets (e.g. retention, absence, turnover)
- Be part of site initiatives to improve upon employee engagement and communication
- Support our passionate, hardworking HR team in our aim to attract, engage and progress the best people to support our businesses
What you will need:
- To have previous generalist HR experience in a fast paced environment and enjoy partnering closely with the business to add commercial value
- Be CIPD qualified (ideally level 5, minimum level 3)
- Be confident in your decision making and have strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- The role will be based in Watton, Norfolk with occasional travel to our farms based in the surrounding area, therefore a valid driving licence is essential.
Pay and benefits:
- Salary – £competitive
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Discounted ShareSave Scheme after 1 years' service at December
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Additional holiday after 2 and 4 years’ service
If you are interested, please email a CV and covering letter, including the role you are applying for and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11th August 2019 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward)
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.