Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Job responsibilities of Mechanic:
- You will work in our garage facility, carrying out inspections, maintenance, repairs and MOT preparation of our entire group’s fleet of vehicles to DVSA standard.
- This all includes completion of relevant paperwork and working to tight deadlines in a busy garage environment.
- You will also assist the team in maintaining and repairing the buildings and other equipment including fork lifts trucks, cars, LGV’s, agricultural machinery etc.
What you will need:
- To be motivated, flexible and have great communication skills
- You must have experience in vehicle mechanics coupled with a relevant qualification (HGV not essential)
Pay and benefits:
- Salary – £13.33 per hour
- Overtime - Time and a third, payable after 40 hours per week
- Attendance bonus of £20 per week after 1 years' service
- Pension – currently 2% employer contributions / 3% employee contributions
- Discounted ShareSave Scheme after 1 years' service at December
- Discounted local gym membership
- Enhanced holiday after 5 years’ service
Interested?: Email a CV and covering letter, including why you think you are suitable and your salary expectations to email@example.com
Closing date: 31st March 2019 (please note this closing date may be brought forward if we receive significant interest)
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.