Cranswick Country Foods Poultry is a specialty producer of delicious, cooked poultry ingredients and leading innovators in our industry. We create exciting, original products that meet the needs of today’s busy consumers. Working closely with customers, our bespoke chicken and turkey products offer creative and flavoursome lunchtime solutions, including street food-inspired dishes, superfood salads, hot and cold sandwiches and much more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join the busy Finance team at the Poultry site.
The key elements of the role are:
- Ledger and bank:
- Post supplier and customer invoices
- Process goods received notes and prepare weekly reconciliation
- Prepare weekly supplier statement reconciliations
- Chase overdue payments and ensure general ledger maintenance
- Process weekly payments and perform weekly bank reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of the weekly management accounts, ensuring that:
- Prepare weekly stock file to ensure that all stock is accounted for on a weekly basis
- Ensure that all orders have been placed on a purchase order and are included with accruals
- Ensure that all agency staff costs are accurately reflected in the weekly management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assist with preparation of payroll as and when required
- Ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record or working in a busy office environment and have good computer skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to
CLOSING DATE: 08/07/2020
Internal applicants must make their Line Manager aware before applying