About Cranswick Country Foods:
Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential; we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Job requirements of Engineering Apprentice:
This is a 4-year programme which includes 40 hours per week with one day release a week for college attendance at West Suffolk College.
Day to day tasks will include:
· Rapid response to machinery breakdown
· Monitoring the performance of key service and plant equipment
· Planned maintenance on service and plant equipment
· Fault diagnostics of all key equipment
What you will need:
· A logical mind with attention to detail mind for effective problem solving
· The ability to think fast and thrive under pressure
· Ideally 5 GCSEs grade 9-5 (A to C); including Maths, English and a Physics based science subject Minimum: grade 9-5 (A to C) or functional skills level 2 in Maths and English
Pay and benefits:
· Salary: £9 per hour including £2.00 per hour attendance bonus
· Level 3 Engineering Technician Standard qualification on completion of the apprenticeship, with opportunities for further training progression
· Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
· Discounted local gym membership
· Death in service insurance
· Access to our Feed your wellbeing hub, with retail discounts and a range of other perks!
· Share of the profits with our discounted share scheme
· Additional holiday with length of service
Email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 20th November 2021 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward)