Monday – Friday, 05:30 – 14:00
Cranswick Country Foods is one of the largest pork processors in the UK, dealing with multiple customers, the foodservice sector and further processors.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join the busy planning team at the Preston site.
The main purpose of the role is to interpret retail demand both short and long term targeting a 100% service level whilst in keeping with Planning KPI’s.
The main duties are:
- Entry of raw feed stocks into demand stock sheets
- To understand base line capacities and to liaise with production management continuously monitoring performance against plans
- Daily updating of customers forecasts and challenging forecast accuracy
- Ordering of 3rd party materials (European meat & fresh ingredients)
- Entry of downgrades into weekly tracker
- Liaise with Production Planner and Planning Co-Ordinator hourly to ensure feed stock is available for retail demands
- Daily carcass balance vs retail demand
- Maintain optimum stock levels for both feed stock and finished pack complying with any technical constraints
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Human Resources, Cranswick Country Foods, Staithes Road, Preston, HU12 8TB or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 29th March 2019
Internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying