An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customs Administrator to join the Finance team at the Wembley site.
The Customs Documentation Administrator will assist in the provision of a services to both purchasing and the sales to team to smoothly move the goods across various customs jurisdictions.
- Producing import/export paperwork to move the goods to various countries through customs
- Process TSS Supplementary declarations for NI exports
- To reconcile C88 declarations (between Nav and broker submissions to HMRC). Highlight any concerns or errors to the Group Customs Team
- To manage the upload of import documents into the DFDS Portal
- To liaise with Purchasing Team when any supplier documentation does not achieve expectation.
- Record ‘completed’ loads in Nav
- Ensure customs special instructions are carried out accordingly and delivery times are met, using various customs portals and shipping management systems
- To act as the primary contact with the Group Customs team and to ensure that they receive a good service from Katsouris Brothers
- Deal with all Customs queries from all areas of the business; Customs Declarations: Providing accurate details for Customs.
- Archiving customs documents and collating proof of export where required for import purposes
- Assisting with data management for audit purposes
- Ad hoc project work
Requirements, Experience and Person Specification:
- Previous export experience preferable
- Export Regulations training or knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge of UK Brexit customs procedures and Incoterms 2020 is desirable
- Excellent eye for detail, organisational skills and demonstrable experience in meeting targets
- Effective communicator, with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- Proficient in IT software packages and database entry including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience of working with Microsoft Navision would be advantageous.
A full job description is available upon request
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Please indicate salary expectations
Closing date: 05/07/2022
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward