Customer Marketing Manager
Internal applicants at this stage only please. No agencies
The role holder will drive profitable sales growth in the specified accounts through strategic category insight and consumer understanding.
Main duties include (but not exhaustive to):
- Category Management for all categories supplied to the specified accounts that may include Deli, Prepack, Food To Go and in-store Cafe – Specified Accounts v Total Market. Category opportunity analysis and Range Reviews.
- Performance – Monitoring business plan. Identifying new business opportunities. Monitoring implemented category initiatives.
- Sales Budgets – assisting the commercial team to submit budgets
- Promotions – Tracking retailer promotions, analyse and promotional strategy development.
- Information – data management and analysis including externally supplied data and internal audit information
- To be representative of the companies high standards at all times and to conduct yourself in a professional and positive manner.
- To communicate effectively with all colleagues and work at exceeding customer and company expectations.
- To promote departmental teamwork and work at exceeding customer and company expectations in all areas
Candidate requirements include:
- Strong analytical and numerate skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Attention to detail and delivers on commitment
- Good presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and team player skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate
- Flexible working - Role involves frequent travel to specified accounts head offices, visits to various stores across the country and meetings at other factory sites.
- IT Literate – Excellent Windows 07 skills with particular emphasis on Excel and Powerpoint. Adapts easily to using new software and data systems.
A full job description is available upon request
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Elaine Moon, Group HR Advisor (Elaine.Moon@cranswick.co.uk)
Closing date: 22nd March 2019