Customer Account Technologist
Cranswick Continental Foods aims to help UK consumers discover & enjoy the tastes of the continent. We work with European producer partners to bring their specialities to the UK market. Through relationships built on trust we work with them to adhere to the technical standards required by UK customers and to develop products that will appeal to the UK palate. Once sourced we bring these great tasting products to the UK. Here, we slice charcuterie – both fermented and cooked, marinate olives and antipasti as well as combine products together to provide convenient sharing solutions. Our capabilities also extend into British Charcuterie production under our Woodall’s brand.
With successive year on year of growth we have a comprehensive strategy in place to continue to expand and we recently moved to a £28m purpose built site in Bury to allow us to deliver our growth aspirations.
Purpose of the Role:
To support the Customer Technical Account Controller to deliver exacting technical standards to our customers with overall responsibility of customer accounts.
Key Responsibilities to Include:
- Specification preparation and specification process reviews
- Monitoring changes to customer technical policies
- KPI report completion
- Artwork approval
- Customer complaint management and reporting
- To be the customers point of contact for technical enquiries for your specified accounts
- Technical management of continental supplier partners including audits
- Management and development of a Technical Account Administrator
- Maintenance of supplier risk assessment register
- Minimum 2 years experience using retailer online systems with certified training
- Analytical with the ability to use information to make informed decisions
- Food experience, awareness of allergens, typical compound ingredients & ingredient decs
- Co-operative approach to work – a team player
- An eye for detail
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Cranswick Continental Foods is a growth business and part of Cranswick Plc. This role provides a clear and defined route into Technical Account Management.
Reporting to the Customer Technical Account Controller with managerial responsibility for a Technical Account Administrator.
If you would like to work in a foodie, fast paced environment with a team that is committed to deliver growth please apply to Andrew Ashcroft at Roach Bank, Bury; closing date Wednesday 23rd May 2018.