Mon-Fri, 7am-4pm core hours with flexibility depending on business needs
- To effectively manage the cooking, cooling and further processing of products in a safe and efficient manner. Ensuring the processes, manufacturing and quality of our products meet the high specification that Cranswick Convenience Foods sets out.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Accountability for all operations within the Cookhouse, Chill Control and Storage areas whilst on shift.
- Managing and completing daily Cooking, Cooling and Further Processing plan.
- Ensuring all calibration checks and set ups are undertaken as per technical requirements for the factory.
- Liaising with the departments managers to ensure stock is in place ready for Slicing without delays to production, in rotation of use, creating zero downtime versus the Slicing plan.
- Overseeing and organising the weekly stock take for the Cookhouse and Chill Control areas confirming stock contains no errors prior to the report being issued in accordance with the NAV system.
- Accountability for the operation and the maintenance of all electric trucks used in the areas of control.
- Ensuring all staff is fully trained against the processes they are carrying out with the Cooking / Cooling areas.
- Ensuring all HACCP standards are adhered to during production within area
- Responsibility through the close management of your team ensuring all relevant paperwork relating to Health and Safety, HACCP, and traceability is filled in legibly and correctly.
- Responsibility for the direct control of labour within the department on shift.
- Responsibility for developing a continuous improvement culture within the area of responsibility.
- Ensuring all staff complies with company and legislative Health and Safety procedures and regulation.
If you are interested and would like to apply please complete an Application Form which can be obtained from the HR Department. Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V. and cover letter.
All Completed Applications should be returned by 23rd January 2018.
Internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying