AI / Cooker Operative
Permanent - 06:00hrs-14:00hrs / 14:00hrs-22:00hrs Rotational shifts & 1 in 4 Saturday rota
As an AI Cooker Operative the successful candidate will work as part of the production team to help achieve the daily production/cooking plan. The unloading and loading of cookers and blast chillers, including monitoring or product temperatures, to meet both customer and legal requirements and ensure food safety. To work in a safe and time effective manner in accordance with health and safety standards and ensuring hygiene and quality standards are achieved. Reporting directly to Team Leaders and the production management team, working in conjunction with factory colleagues, line supervisors and key disciplines i.e. Health and Safety, Technical and Hygiene.
- Load and unload cookers in accordance with health and safety and technical procedures.
- Setting of cooker programmes and delay times.
- Measure and record product core temperature and re-cook product not achieving the required standard. Communicate any temperature anomalies to the relevant person.
- Load and unload the blast chillers and monitor/record product temperatures at the end of cycles prior to unloading.
- Maintain full and accurate cooking and cooling records within the agreed timescales.
- Maintain the required hygiene practices when loading and unloading product in order to prevent cross contamination from occurring.
- Adhere to all rules, processes and procedures in relation to the work process and conduct as set out by the production management team and other key disciplines such as Health and Safety, Human Resources, Technical and Hygiene.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills / qualifications / attributes:
- Good oral and written English skills.
- Ability to communicate, understand and follow instructions.
- Reliability and good timekeeping
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested and would like to apply please complete an Application Form which can be obtained from the HR Department. Or email: CCFSF.firstname.lastname@example.org All Completed Applications should be returned by Friday 21st October 2017.
** Internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying **