Contract: Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Department: Sales & Marketing
What does the day to day look like for our Account Executives?
You will be responsible for coordinating with our customers ensuring successful business relationships and working practices. You will work closely with the National Account Manager where necessary to influence the business and drive relationships between you and your customers.
Your key report will be to the Senior National Account Manager, you will assist them in driving the P&L, working up end to end cost models, working on promotional strategies and keeping them updated in the day to day running of the account.
You will be diligent behind the scenes, managing data to a high level through Excel and other data software systems.
What skills will you need to be successful in this role?
· Generation of creative ideas and innovations to drive business growth
· Able to maximise generation of profitable sales and be focussed on achieving budgeted sales and profit numbers
· Experience in managing long term customer relationships to ensure high levels of service and consequent repeat business
· Strong communication and interaction skills
· Competent with Excel (V-Look up and Pivot tables)
· Excellent attention to detail
· Competent at creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations
· Customer management skills
· Basic category and consumer understanding
· Outgoing and confident personality
· Demonstrate initiative and proactivity
· A strong awareness and preferably fondness of the products we supply (Continental and Cooked meats, olives, Pasta etc)
A full job description is available upon request. To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 7th September 2020