Pay and benefits:
· Annual earnings up to £45,000 per year (including overtime and bonuses included) starting rate £10.66 per hour depending on experience.
· Weekly attendance bonus of £1 per hour
· Overtime – time and a third after 48 hours
· Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
· Share of the profits with our discounted share scheme
· Discounted local gym membership
· Death in service insurance
· Access to our 'Feed your Wellbeing' platform with shopping and restaurant discounts, wellbeing and financial support!
About the shift pattern:
This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday, 48 hours per week.
About the job:
We're looking for operatives to work in our abattoir department.
You will be based on a production line and will rotate around a number of different tasks, which require the use of a knife.
We also welcome applications from licenced slaughter operatives.
The ideal candidates will:
· Be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
· Enjoy working to targets in a fast-paced environment
· Possess high standards of work
· Have a basic level of both written and verbal English
· Enjoy working as part of a team
· Ideally have experience of working within the food production industry, however this is not necessary as full training will be provided
· Ensure H&S and animal welfare are treated as top priority within the area
About Cranswick Country Foods:
Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31/10/2021 (please note this date may be brought forward)