Cranswick is a leading UK food producer with revenue approaching £1.9 Billion. We produce and supply premium food to high profile UK grocery retailers, the food service sector and other UK and global customers.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for Abattoir team members to join the busy team at our Preston site near Hull (HU12 8TB). Successful candidates will play a key part in the production process, rotating around a number of different tasks within the department. We also welcome applications from experienced slaughter operatives and knife holders. With our industry leading facilities and ambitious growth plan, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
About the role;
- Location – Preston, Hull (HU12 8TB)
- Working Pattern – Monday – Friday (7AM – 5:30PM)
- Pay Rate - £10.30 Per Hour (Starting rate)
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the role through training
- Strong Work Ethic
- Bring value to the team
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment (desirable)
- Recognise H&S and Animal Welfare as a top priority
We can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Strong commitment to progression and personal development
- Profit sharing through discounted share scheme
- Hassle free auto-enrolment into company pension scheme
- Access to our 'Feed your Wellbeing' platform with shopping and restaurant discounts, wellbeing and financial support!
- Overtime opportunities
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to: CCF.Careers@Cranswick.co.uk,
Closing Date: 30th June 2023
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward.
We are looking for candidates for a variety of roles across the site in Hull and we believe that a diverse and inclusive culture is key to creating a unique competitive advantage and to fostering a happy and positive community at Cranswick PLC.